If you like my blog. Please donate some cash to me so I could go on paying my bills.

Google SearchBox

Monday, April 12, 2010

Google Wave

Hi guys.
Recently I just got an invite for Google Wave and i gotta say Google Wave is one of the best things that are invented in this decade. Seriously, if you watched the overview video for Google Wave and you think that it's just like normal instant messaging. Well it's not. Ok! Fine it is a little but it's much better than instant messaging. Google Wave is more instant then instant messaging. As the video says it's actually an attempt on answering "What would email be like if it was invented today?" Definitely GW is a head-on answer for this question. You definitely should check out the videos of Google Wave.

This is a 80 min preview. I know it seems long but it's worth watching. This vid actually has more details then the 10minutes vid.


10 min preview.

No comments:

Post a Comment