If you like my blog. Please donate some cash to me so I could go on paying my bills.

Google SearchBox

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Social Network or Facebook The Movie

So I've seen The Social Network trailer and I think it's going to be a real good movie. For you who doesn't know what it is about i'm going to explain to you what it is about. The Social Network is a story about the founders of Facebook which is a very popular social website directed by David Fincher.The film was written by Aaron Sorkin and adapted from Ben Mezrich's 2009 book The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding Of Facebook, A Tale of Sex, Money, Genius, and Betrayal. The film is distributed by Columbia Pictures and is set for an October 1, 2010 release. None of the Facebook staff, including founder Mark Zuckerberg, will be involved with the project. One of the co-founders, Eduardo Saverin, was a consultant for Mezrich's book.

The movie tells the story of what the founders of Facebook: Mark Zuckerberg played by Jesse Eisenberg and Eduardo Saverin played by Andrew Garfield went through to get Facebook up. They got a lot of hits when they just got Facebook up then they were sued and betrayed. I wanna tell more but I don't have the time right now. So I guess this is it

Oh and here is the trailer for the movie. Can't wait for the movie to release.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment