If you like my blog. Please donate some cash to me so I could go on paying my bills.

Google SearchBox

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Virtual Villagers 5

Hey peeps, how you doin?
Recently I was just visiting Last Day of Work site http://www.ldw.com/ (the creator of Virtual Villagers series and Tycoon games) and i noticed Virtual Villagers 5 in the preview bar. Right now the game is near complete and i just signed up for the newsletters. The fifth game is called  Virtual Villagers 5- New Believers. Because i'm a fan I will get the game as soon as possible when it comes out and I will also be uploading another youtube video of the gameplay. Screenshot:

Virtual Villagers 5 PreviewCheck it out on the 
LDW website 

I will write more soon. Bye for now.








                                                                                    





No comments:

Post a Comment