If you like my blog. Please donate some cash to me so I could go on paying my bills.

Google SearchBox

Friday, October 29, 2010

Youtube Vlogging and Virtual Villagers 5 - New Believers

  












Hey, thanks for being here.

I've watched a lot of youtube videos in my life and most of them are Vlog. The top channels I usually view is nigahiga, kevjumba, kassemg, 
They all became famous because of youtube. Without youtube they might not be so popular. I was thinking that maybe i should make a vlog. An intresting one. But i don't really know how. So what do you, my readers think i should do? What do you people like the most? Comedy? Something smart? Or just something random.
Tell me leave a comment on this post.

Virtual Villagers
Can't really say much because there isn't any new updates since the last time i checked. Do any of you guys know when it's gonna be realeased?


    



No comments:

Post a Comment