If you like my blog. Please donate some cash to me so I could go on paying my bills.

Google SearchBox

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Agents of Secret Stuff- Nigahiga/Ryan Higa, Arden Cho, D-Trix


Recently i've watched the trailer for this new movie produced by youtube stars Ryan Higa and Wong Fu Productions. The official online premiere will take place this coming November 24th, and it can be watched via nigahiga’s Youtube Channel.  They will also hold a special screening premiere on November 23rd at the CGV Cinemas in Los Angeles, so if you’re in the area, be sure to check it out. I've always been a fan of Nigahiga and Wong Fu Productions work but unfortunately I don't live near LA or even America itself so i'll definitely have to see the online premiere.  So i'll be sure to check it out when the online premier will be up. That's it from me from this post. I, The MalayKid thanks you for reading.


Oh be sure to check out the trailer if you still haven't checked it out yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment