If you like my blog. Please donate some cash to me so I could go on paying my bills.

Google SearchBox

Saturday, November 20, 2010

SMOSH- Pokemon



Hey, are you a SMOSH fan?
If you are then you might have watched this video of SMOSH doing the music video parody for the theme song from one of the best cartoon of all time; Pokemon. This video is a couple of years old. And I think I was like 9-10 years old when i first watched this (4-5 year ago) and I absolutely loved it. And now, a couple of years later I still loved that vid. It is one of my favourite SMOSH videos that i've watched. But i think it got removed because of a copyright claim. Yeah! I know! Hell with the copyrights. I'm also a fan of the cartoon and the theme song. The new seasons of the series ain't that great now. I don't really watch it anymore. The first season was the best. If you haven't seen it before then you should check it out. Video BELOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment