If you like my blog. Please donate some cash to me so I could go on paying my bills.

Google SearchBox

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Vacation.... (Update 11 Nov 2010)

How you doin my fellow readers?

Schools out scream and shout. Yes theres no more school for peeps in my school until next year. So i guess i have a lot of time to check out some interesting stuff. Virtual Villagers 5 is gonna be out soon. It's now in beta testing. Can't wait for that. Next month i might get a new video cam so i'm gonna do vloggin on youtube. I've taken part in a soccer (futsal) competition with my team on 20th and 21st Nov. On 22nd Nov which is less than in 2 weeks gonna be my class party. 26th,27th,28th i'm goin to Langkawi for a vacation. Can't wait for that. I'll be uploading pics of the vacation ok.

So it's gonna be a fun month for me.... Thanks for reading. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment