If you like my blog. Please donate some cash to me so I could go on paying my bills.

Google SearchBox

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hi. I'm new to Tumblr.

Hi there.  This is the first time i’m using tumblr. I’ve used blogspot (ofcourse) www.malaykid.blogspot.com and twitter @azrulikhwan96. From my first impression this is what i thought tumblr is. Basically if blogspot and twitter were to have a baby





it would be tumblr


well that is just what i thought. I’m gonna try it out for a few days. I only tried this because of Streeter from CollegeHumour he posted a link to his tumblr on twitter and i checked it out and it was pretty good. Well it’s Also because of a few girls with bieber fever and k-pop fans that are always updating their tumblr.
That’s it from this post. Thanks for reading.
Azrul Ikhwan.

No comments:

Post a Comment