If you like my blog. Please donate some cash to me so I could go on paying my bills.

Google SearchBox

Friday, December 17, 2010

Tonton.com.my

Follow me on Twitter @azrulikhwan96 

Hey...
If you live in Malaysia and you missed or just want to watch a drama that was available on TV, you can go to Tonton.com.my . You can watch show like Ghost Whisperer, 8TV NiteLive, Shout Awards 2010, Kecoh Betul, Puah Chu Kang Sdn Bhd., Putera Katak, Upin & Ipin and much more....
I don't know if people from other countries could watch this but I think you can. Check it out.

Theres also Mandarin dramas available but there is no subtitles right now. But I have contacted Tonton.com.my and they said they will put up subtitles and will be uploading more asian dramas, so expect to have you favourite Korean and Japanese dramas. The proof is below.






I love this website and it is very useful. Check it out. Thanks for reading
Oh and follow me on twitter!!!

@azrulikhwan96 

No comments:

Post a Comment