If you like my blog. Please donate some cash to me so I could go on paying my bills.

Google SearchBox

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1

Hey all,
I've recently got to watch Breaking Dawn in theatres and i have got to say the film was great...It starts off with Edward and Bella's wedding and the conflict of Bella turning into a vampire...Bella then gets pregnant, a half-vampire half-human baby which is actually not compatible with the human body and it is killing Bella inside... Edward, Jacob and the Cullens try to find a way to save Bella as well as delivering the baby safely on Bella's wish..
The film was filled with teen-romance and conflicts so if you are a Twilight fan you have to see this movie...But for the non twilight fans you might not find the story interesting to you...



No comments:

Post a Comment